Ring Size Guide
Find Your Ring Size
We have 2 methods in which you can find your rings size.
1. If you have a ring but do not know the size of it you can use this chart. You will need to print it out and place it on a flat surface to determine your ring size.
Place your ring over the circles on the chart. The circle should match the inside of the ring for the perfect fit. If you’re stuck between two close sizes, go for the larger size.
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.